Create a new holiday tradition this year by coming to Kevin’s for your Christmas Eve dinner. As you finish up your last-minute gift-buying and prepare for your Christmas Day dinner, let us provide you with a relaxing and delicious evening out. We have something for everyone this holiday season.
Christmas Eve Appetizers
Begin the night with various seafood starters, such as Beau Soleil oysters with mignonette and preserved lemon cocktail sauce, steamed snow crab claws, fried calamari with sweet and spicy tomato and bell pepper sauce, or a shrimp cocktail. We also offer a delicious charcuterie board, comprised of:
- Drunken Goat Cheese
- Jasper Hill Clothbound Cheddar
- Old Chatham Sheep Herding Camembert Prosciutto
- Hot Soppressata
- Mini Toasts
- Sour Cherry Jam
Once you’ve indulged in an appetizer, we’ll move along to the soups and salads. There are two soups planned for Christmas Eve; the first is a fresh butternut squash bisque with roasted pumpkin seeds and the second is a baked French onion soup, complete with croutons and swiss and provolone cheese. The three featured salads are pomegranate-cherry, caesar, and house.
Christmas Eve Entrees
For the main portion of the meal, there are a variety of dishes available for you and your guests, including our birch and bourbon-glazed Jergielewicz Farm duck breast & duck leg confit. This beautifully prepared dish is served with fingerling potatoes and seasonal vegetables. The special menu will also offer a bone-in Duroc pork chop, crafted with an apple, hot honey, and bacon glaze and served with a potato puree and seasonal vegetables. Other menu items include:
- Grilled 8oz Filet Mignon, with applewood smoked gorgonzola cheese, and veal demi-glace
- Grilled 14oz rib eye, with shaved black burgundy truffles, European butter, and potato puree
- Braised beef short ribs, with a potato puree, roasted carrots, pearl onions, rutabaga, and crimini mushrooms
- Grilled Jail Island salmon fillet, with sundried tomato quinoa, baby spinach, and kale
- Pan-seared Canadian halibut, with sauteed keeps, brussel sprouts, shallots, roasted sweet potato, and a cranberry champagne reduction
- Brazilian lobster tail, broiled and served with butter, a potato puree, and seasonal vegetables
- Shrimp and scallop sambucca, with house-made pappardelle pasta and a sambucca blush sauce
- Airline chicken breast marsala, served with florio marsala, sauteed crimini mushrooms, a potato puree, and seasonal vegetables
Come to Kevin’s For a Holiday Evening Out
All is calm and all is bright when you come to Kevin’s during the holidays. Take a break from the season’s stressors by joining us for a Christmas Eve dinner that you won’t forget. Whether you choose to dine in our main dining room, heated outdoor patio, or in our private room, or to dine in the comfort of your own home with our take-out option, let us handle your dinner plans. Contact us today to place a reservation. We look forward to serving you and your family.